Pages

Friday 23 November 2007

doodle me silly

Andy, Dave, Mark and I went to the Sketch City event they have once a month at the contact theatre in Manchester. I would recommend you get yourself down there if you can it was really cool. There was alot of great work there, my favourite was a huge ginger cat with jeans on!
I'd never been before and I wasn't too sure that I'd be able to do anything bigger than A4 (I'm a small scale kinda gal), but I ended up working on a big square board by myself and just doodled like mad. I was very happy with my work, sharpie markers are ace! Maybe next time I'll be brave enough to use some colour ^_^

2 comments:

moombaduo- Andy Wong said...

That was one amazing piece you id thare kate:D twas a pretty big picture but so packed jam full of goodness^-^ so fun to look at

Unknown said...

I love all the little birds!