Pages

Monday 16 July 2007

"no student discount on stamps.."

Inspired by the lovely and talented Miss Snail who atually got off her bum and did some work making me feel stupid for not doing the same, I also tackled the nasty mail-me-art work that had plagued our creative minds for months (it doesnt help when you go and check out the site and find that more MORE people have sent things in, all brilliant stuff to I might add just makes u all sad) all we need now if for Jennipeg to do it too, I think she has had her Harry Potter fix for now but I cant be sure ^_^

I doodled on 9 small envelopes that when put together make a picture. Now the rules say one entry per month but this is 9 that make one piece so hopefully it should be allowed ^_^ my other worry is that some of them might get lost along the way! (I have numbered them all just to make sure and stamped info over everyone of them to be on the safe side)

Place your bets now on how many will not arrive at their destination!

6 comments:

Deb said...

nine tiddley envelopes going through the mail? wow. did you do anything on the reverse? they are like a jigsaw. i clicked on the image and it is a good job it made it bigger so i could see all your fab doodles as my eyes are getting worse. dx

Inspector Marmalade said...

^_^ I just stamped my name and email address, i think that would have been too much work to do 2 pictures that piece together lol I did ruin a few envelopes just doing the one side, the poor things look all torn and sad on my shelf, I will use them for sketchbook I think ^_^ the perils of art are never ending, just ask your thumbs they will tell you!

Deb said...

have you checked the mailmeart site? all your little envelopes are there! mine has not arrived yet! dx

Inspector Marmalade said...

Oh my word thats awesome! screenshot! lol thats going in my sketchbook next to jon burgerman's doodle! cant wait to see ur fishes up darlin, I'll be keeping an eye open for them!

Deb said...

http://www.jonburgerman.com/index.php/Work/comments/thunder_egg/

check the link out...we are on the photos! dx

Inspector Marmalade said...

ah crap I look a GOON! curse this rubber face of mine! Im gonna have botox I swear so my face can be permenantly frozen! why does no one else look stupid on that pic? ahh no way Im gonna have nightmares of huge overbites and bad hair xox